I have many years experience of working with children and families, including birth families, foster families, and families who have adopted. I have considerable expertise in evidence based family assessments and in supporting parents to manage their children’s challenging behaviour. With an extensive knowledge of child development and attachment theory, and a strong belief in empowering families, I am also a certified Holistic Sleep Coach. I qualified through the Holistic Sleep Coaching Programme, which draws on the knowledge of international experts, making it the most comprehensive sleep coaching programme currently available.
Combining my previous experience and expertise with the holistic sleep coaching approach means I am able to help families address sleep issues, in an evidenced based way, without using any strategies that leave children alone to cry, and in a way that promotes close, responsive, and nurturing care.
On a personal note, I live in North West England with my husband, two sons and our rescue dog.
• Holistic Sleep Coaching – OCN Level 6
• The lncredible Years Parent Group Leader Training (Webster-Stratton)
• Attachment Style lnterview Training
• University of Manchester Certificate in Family Placement
• Post-Experience Certificate in Counselling
• Post-Graduate Diploma in Social Work and Certificate of Qualification in Social Work
• Oxford University Diploma in Public and Social Administration