I am a recognised birth & postnatal doula, a sleep consultant, breastfeeding counsellor and a certified maternity nurse. I believe that there is no greater privilege than supporting families as they welcome a new life into the world and learn how to become parents. I enjoy constantly learning about birth, breastfeeding, baby sleep and infant development and am a keen advocate of research-based practice. I combine emotional and practical support with evidence based information for new parents and families.
• Level 5 Holistic Sleep Coach
• Level 4 Maternity Nurse (non-medical)
• Doula UK recognised birth & postnatal doula
• Breastfeeding Counsellor training
• B.Ed hons, M.Ed Cantab
• National Professional Qualification For Headteachers
• National Professional Qualification for Special Needs Co-ordinators
Cambridge, London & the East.